EPCCT membership is open to the following individuals:
- Attorneys licensed in the State of Texas
- CPAs licensed in the State of Texas
- Individuals certified as Chartered Life Underwriters (CLUs), Chartered Financial Consultants (ChFCs), Certified Financial Planner Practitioners (CFPs), or Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs)
- Individuals employed as Trust Officers at banks or trust companies licensed in the State of Texas
- Individuals who have retired while members of the Council.
The following individuals may also become members of the council on a first-come, first-served basis under the category of ‘other’. The total number of ‘other’ members may not be comprised of more than 10% of the EPCCT total membership in any given membership year and will be monitored by the Council’s Administrator.
- Any planned giving professional.
- Any executive of a non-profit corporation.
- Any employee, owner, member, partner, or shareholder of a business appraisal company or firm.
- Any educator, court employee (including judges), or governmental employee.
- Any employee, owner, member, partner, or shareholder of an organization that accepts court appointments as guardian of the person.
- Any Member previously admitted by vote of the Board for as long as such member pays annual dues. If any member previously admitted by the Board fails to pay dues before the second meetingof the following membership year, such individual must reapply and be reconsidered for membership pursuant to this policy.
Note: Individuals who do not qualify under any of the delineated categories for automatic admittance as Other Members may be voted on by the Board.