Estate Planning Council of Central Texas is an interdisciplinary organization for professionals involved in estate planning.
Estate Planning Council of Central Texas strives to foster understanding of the proper relationship between the functions of the Financial Services Professional, Trust Officer, Attorney, Accountant, and any other party or parties having to do with estate planning, and to encourage co-operation of persons acting under those disciplines.
The members of the Council shall be persons actively engaged in the field of estate planning whose offices are located in the Central Texas region, including but not limited to, Travis, Williamson, and Hays counties.
The members shall consist of persons in the following four groups:
- chartered life underwriters and chartered financial consultants;
- trust officers of trust companies or banks maintaining and operating trust departments;
- certified public accountants; and
- attorneys at law.
In addition to the Members from the four groups, at the discretion of the Board, individuals who are not engaged in the financial services industry, but possess substantial experience from which the membership could benefit, are eligible for membership.
As a Member you are entitled to:
- Actively participate in the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas;
- Attend meetings with scheduled lectures by leaders in the field with continuing education credits available for all disciplines;
- Access the Members Only section of this website, including access to online council membership directory, events calendar, meeting registration, resource library, member portal and upcoming forums;
- Membership in the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
Membership Drive & Incentives:
- Annual Dues: The dues for the upcoming program year are $450. However, if you pay before September 24, 2019 your dues will be $400. (Includes meals, refreshments, parking, and educational credits for the program year)
- Referral of New Member: contact an officer or email email@example.com.
- Guest Fees: Guests eligible for membership may attend our meetings at $60. Eligible guests can attend twice before we ask them to join.
- Substitutions: Once a year only, if you are unable to attend a meeting you may send a guest who is eligible for membership for no additional guest fee.
Please refer to our bylaws for information on who is eligible for membership in the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas or feel free to contact us with any questions.